Thursday, October 27, 2011

Savannah Meets NJ!

Well the day is here! Savannah is going to be introduced to NJ! I am super excited and I can tell by her smiles that she is too :) She is also going to be meeting a ton of family for the first time, but the biggest excitement is that my mom (her Nana) is going to be meeting her finally. My mom was unable to make her birth so we are excited for her to meet Savannah. She will also be meeting her 3 cousins, her aunts and uncles, and several of Mommy's cousins. She will also be meeting Mommy's best friend and her 3 little ones. We may even take a trip to Mommy's old workplace where I spent 8 years of my life. So exciting!

Preparing for this trip was much more complicated than I thought. There is so much that needed to be packed! And I'm still worried that I'm forgetting something important. I've spend so much time focusing on packing her things that I pretty much neglected my own stuff. If you see me this weekend and I'm wearing the same set of clothes everyday, this is why.

We are going to be doing some fun things, hopefully! Including a birthday party for Savannah's cousin Hailey! She is turning 2! Wow, I can't believe it. Seems like she was just born.

I'll leave you with Savannah's 2 month picture. She is so beautiful and I make sure to tell her that everyday and so does her Daddy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment